Skip to main content

Takis: One of the Biggest Trends of Spicy Tortilla Chips


Photo Credit: https://images.app.goo.gl/
stnEPzDGhSRo9ioT9


When Takis were first introduced in 1999 by the Barcel Company, these chips have been hitting store shelves throughout the nation, and are amongst one of the most favored spicy chip brands to be sold. For those who do not know what Takis are, Takis are rolled up corn tortilla chips, that are seasoned with different types of seasoning depending on what kind of flavor the consumer chooses. The most favored kind of Takis, Takis Fuego, are heavily seasoned with chili powder. Other flavors include: Nitro, Crunchy Fajitas, Explosion, Guacamole, and a whole lot more other Flavors.






What people have to say about Takis:


Good Example

Bad Example






What I think Barcel's Value Proposition, is how well they sell Takis, mainly because Takis aren't like any other kind of chip brand, like how Frito Lay makes hot Cheetos, hot Cheeto fries, and other varieties of spicy flavored corn or potato chips. Whereas Takis are from a third party vendor, so they aren't a brand that is sold worldwide, but it is more of a business that makes chips taste like they are Hispanic, where brands from Frito Lay are more American-made, but with different flavors of spice. Takis aren't the only kind of brand of chips Barcel sells, but Takis are probably Barcel's best selling product. Since Takis Fuego is Barcel's best selling product, Takis Fuego comes in a variety of bag sizes from 4oz., 9.9oz., Fiesta Size(20oz.,) and the mini Takis party pack.

 What consumers say about Takis on Facebook:


Other than Takis, Barcel sells other food products, some even have the same Takis fuego flavor like Churritos Stix, and the Takis fuego Hot Nuts. More products that Barcel also sells include popcorn, candy, toppings and spreads, and Other chips that aren't Takis.

Barcel's aspects that relate to marketing mainly focus on trying to bring their products to almost every local store in the US, and meet their financial goals within their sales values for every kind of product they sell in order to keep their business running. For more information, click the link to visit Barcel's official website to know more about Barcel, Takis, and all of the other products: https://barcel-usa.com/about-barcel-usa

If I were the brand manager, I would make sure that the company does its best to keep sales at a good rate, to make sure that the customers are satisfied with any of the products that barcel produces, and to make sure the products meet the health standard regulations that every food product company should follow. If any of my customers were to have any concerns about my product, I would make sure to inform the customer about the company's product, and if there were any problems about the product they bought, I would make sure that the customer gets refunded for the product they bought, and to make sure that the company will try to do better with making sure the products don't have any defects that could make the company run out of business.

What I learned from this assignment is that Companies are doing their best to make sure that their products meets both the customer's and the nation's health standards, so that they won't have to shut their business down, and keep their employees from loosing their jobs.

Blog written By: Nathan Crane








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nintendo's Newest Exercise Gear to Replace the Wii Fit.

Photo Credit: https://www.vooks.net/nintendos-new-switch -experience-a-new-adventure-game-called-ring-fit-adventure/ During the month of September, Nintendo released a trailer for two new game accessories that are for Nintendo's latest best selling product, the Nintendo Switch. The media was confused on what these accessories could possibly be for, and if they're for another fitness game like the Wii Fit. One week later, Nintendo released another trailer, which described what this equipment was being used for, and Nintendo's newest fitness game; Ring Fit Adventure.   In this blog session, I'm going to talk about how Nintendo's latest product will add on to the marketing value to the company; why this product will catch the consumers attention; and how successful this product could be when compared to Nintendo's other marketing products. For more information about Nintendo's Ring Fit Adventure, there will be a link at the end of the blog that r

Greg Papazian

Greg Papazian Greg Papazian's claim to fame started off when he was working his career as a photographer in 1971 at the age of 17, Greg worked as a staff photographer, which he took photos of Rock-and-Roll Musicians who appeared at the Sunset Strip during heyday. Greg contributed his photography to plenty of the 70’s Rock Magazines, which involve Cream, Rock, Melody Maker, Rolling Stone, Circus, and plenty more. Greg Papazian with one of his old photos of Chuck Barry from 1973 Even though Greg has set up photo sessions, his specialty is using black and white, with a 35mm live film during concert shoots, along with 95% lighting. Greg’s photos are shot with a 85mm lens, rather than using a telephoto, mainly because the 85mm lens allows Greg to take compression-free photos, along with the maximum depth of field. Here are some photos that Greg Papazian took when he started off with his photography career: Rod Stewart – Rod Stewart and the Faces The Holl

Humans of LBCC: Nathan Crane

My Name is Nathan Crane, I'm a 23 year-old Art Major at LBCC, I'm looking forward to becoming a Videogame Design Major when I transfer to the University of Oregon, and I have been going to LBCC for four years now. Most of my life experiences haven't been too harsh on me for most of my life, It all started off when I was born in Montana, I was diagnosed with an Autism spectrum known as Asperger's Syndrome, so I usually had a hard time learning my studies later on when I was old enough to go to school. My parents were divorced three times, the first time was before I was born, and my older sister wanted them to get back together again, the second time was around when I was in grade school, and I was the one who wanted them to get back together, and the last time my parents were divorced, I was in middle school, and my sister and I finally understood why our parents couldn't get along with each other. After I was done with Middle School, me and my mom decided to l